The next generation in vans is here
For over 70 years Volkswagen have developed and built a model for every occasion. From T1 to T6, the next generation gets more exciting every time. Introducing the T6.1 range including the new California, Caravelle, Multivan and Transporter.
Ever since the first Transporter rolled off the production line 70 years ago, it has set the benchmark. Back with a new edition, the Transporter 6.1 van is designed for those who get the job done. With a redesigned front end, interior and more space than ever before, it’s a van you’ll soon fall in love with.
The California 6.1 is still a true Kombi at heart and continues to bring independence and freedom on four wheels. It is the ultimate travel mate that sleeps four while you enjoy your weekend adventure. It features a new sport look, chrome trim elements, LED headlines, a sculpted grill and a range of new colours for a more modern appearance. The California is the ideal travel and leisure camper van to make you feel right at home anywhere.
For over 30 years, the beautifully engineered Caravelle has met the high standards of professional passenger transport. Its comfortable interior and state-of-the-art infotainment systems, combined with a versatile driver workplace and low fuel consumption make it the ideal vehicle for you and your customers.
The Multivan has been the perfect travel companion for over 65 years. No matter where you are heading you can arrange space to meet your needs thanks to the innovative seating system. Finished with a high quality interior, chrome finishings, flexible seating, it is really the multitasker of all vans.
Disclaimer by Volkswagen
- 1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
- 2. A Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
- 3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
- 4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
- 5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
- 6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
- 7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
- 8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
- 9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
- 10. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather